Deadliest Catch: The Game Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Deadliest Catch: The Game was released on Nov 14, 2019
About The Game
Do you want to be a landlubber your whole life? Or maybe you dream of making a fortune, sailing dangerous seas and learning the secrets of king crab catchers? Are you not afraid of risk, storms and crab claws? If you are brave enough, come with me to Dutch Harbor! For a few days every year, experienced crab catchers and greenhorns brave the elements side by side, putting their health and life on the line. The goal is to earn a fortune and become known as the best crab catcher. Now you can become one of them! In Deadliest Catch: The Game you will compete in dangerous sea rallies to catch more crabs than you ever thought possible. The task is not simple – it is a battle against time, fishing quotas, crab migrations, and most importantly: the sea. Such is your fate on the Alaskan waters! Your ship is no different from those that sail from Dutch Harbor every fall to seek a fortune in the marine abyss. You will conn your vessel in all conditions: breeze or gale, no storm can scare you, however terrifying it may look. The troubled sea, the soaked ship deck, the vessel floating on the waves – and you to overcome it all! At your disposal, we leave not only this fishing vessel, but also all the onboard equipment – the crane, the winch, the launcher, and the coiling system. We will teach you to use them, step by step. Remember, no-one was born with the rudder – or a crab – in their hand. However, you will manage the vessel by yourself – as captain and fisherman at the same time. All devices are handled by you in the first-person mode to have the best view of everything happening on your boat. You will also get original crab pots – thanks to them you will be able to pick out all the crabs from the vastness of Bering Sea. Remember that you must follow Alaskan law. Not all crabs can be caught and sold! A realistic 3D model will help you judge whether you have caught a handsome and expensive male, a protected female, or a baby. Analyze the water and seabed to better predict where crabs may be found.
How to Download & Install Deadliest Catch: The Game
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Deadliest Catch: The Game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Deadliest.Catch.The.Game.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Deadliest Catch: The Game folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Deadliest Catch: The Game Free Download
Click the download button below to start Deadliest Catch: The Game Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Deadliest Catch: The Game (v0.13.33)
Size: 1.88 GB
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3,20GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 3,2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 11.0 compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system