Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition was released on Jun 23, 2015
About The Game
Take control of one of five playable characters in the Special Edition of Devil May Cry 4, the ultimate version of the smash-hit stylish action game! Devil May Cry 4 immerses gamers in a gothic supernatural world, where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful “Devil Bringer” arm. On the coast of a distant land lies the castle town of Fortuna. It is here that the group known as the Order of the Sword practices a mysterious religion. They revere the demon warrior Sparda, who as their god fought to protect humans, and are committed to the extermination of all demons. Nero, a young knight from the Order, is tasked with finding Dante, the mysterious assassin who murdered the head of the Order of the Sword. At the same time, more demons begin to appear throughout the city. Nero will soon come to discover the motives behind Dante’s appearance and the truth behind the intentions of the Order of the Sword.
Three New Playable Characters
- Vergil is a strong, yet technical character, so newcomers can play with confidence while seasoned veterans can further sharpen their skills as they master his moves. Great for all skill levels!
- Lady, in her first playable appearance, specializes in long-distance, powerful attacks. Using the Kalina Ann rocket launcher, a grappling wire, and a variety of awesome guns, she can fight with grace and ease.
- Trish utilizes the demonic sword Sparda to perform a wide variety of combos. The Sparda can even home in on and attack enemies autonomously while Trish fights in tandem!
Legendary Dark Knight Mode
- Fight a massive number of enemies simultaneously for extra difficulty and maximum satisfaction!
- Small adjustments have been made to improve the gameplay tempo, and provide an even better experience for players both new and returning.
How to Download & Install Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Devil.May.Cry.4.Special.Edition.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Free Download
Click the download button below to start Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 2.4GHz, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GTS, AMD Radeon(TM) HD 3850 with 512MB RAM or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 27 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound Support (DirectX® 9.0c)
- Additional Notes: Some high end integrated graphics and modern gaming laptops with a discrete GPU may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.