Resident Evil / Biohazard Hd Remaster Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Resident Evil / Biohazard Hd Remaster was released on Jan 19, 2015
About The Game
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil. In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.
- More detailed graphics that retain the horror.
- The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models.
- Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic.
- High-Resolution Environments – We’ve increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.
- Widescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion.
- In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character’s position.
- You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.
Sound & New Controls
- High-Quality Sound – The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported.
- New Controls
- You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.
- You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.
How to Download & Install Resident Evil / Biohazard Hd Remaster
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Resident Evil / Biohazard Hd Remaster is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Resident Evil HD REMASTER.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Resident Evil / Biohazard Hd Remaster folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Resident Evil / Biohazard Hd Remaster Free Download
Click the download button below to start Resident Evil / Biohazard Hd Remaster Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8.1
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 GHz, or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX260, ATI Radeon HD 6790, or better
Monitor Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes: Controller: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or comparable XInput-based gamepad recommended.Note: Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern gaming laptops with a discrete GPU may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.