Believe Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Believe was released on Aug 31, 2021
About The Game
Believe is a short First-Person Exploration game with Puzzle and Adventure elements set in a religious temple that managed to house various world religions together in peace and harmony. It’s up to you to take on the role of an archeologist and unlock this temple’s secrets! KEY FEATURES:
- Non-linear Escape Room style puzzles
- Point-and-Click Adventure style item and inventory management
- Professionally composed and by actual religious music inspired soundtrack featuring a professional women’s choir
- Two different endings to choose from
How to Download & Install Believe
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Believe is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Believe” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Believe folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Believe Free Download
Click the download button below to start Believe Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: On-board