Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 was released on Mar 14, 2006
About The Game
Fight in the theatre of war that changed the world forever. Battle alongside your compatriots on some of the most inhospitable environments of the Eastern Front in Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45. Red Orchestra places you in the most realistic WWII first-person multi-player combat to date on the PC, allowing the player to fight through some of the most intense combat of the war. You can play as infantry, using a wide range of infantry weapons, or crew one of the many armored combat vehicles available in the game, from half-tracks to the most famous German and Soviet heavy tanks. Engage the enemy with everything in your arsenal, from your bayonet at close quarters up to the massive 122mm cannon on the Soviet IS-2. And if that isn’t enough, find an officer and a radio to call in thunderous artillery strikes to shake the enemy loose.
- Crew 16 fully realized vehicles with highly detailed exterior and interior models
- Choose from 30 authentic infantry weapons
- Full 50+ player online Multiplayer Support
- Unique Setting – the only FPS to focus on the WWII Russian Front
- Engage enemy tanks at 800 metres and more with the Simulation-level armored vehicle combat
- Fight the full range of combined arms infantry and vehicle combat in detailed environments based on real-world data, from city-centre to deeply rural settings
- Realistic bullet and projectile ballistics will make you duck for cover
- Coordinate strategies with your team-mates via Voice Over IP
- Authentic Immersive Sound FX and 3d Positional Sound System
- 3D ‘Iron Sights’ and unique 3D scope system
- True weapon deployment system including resting rifles on support
- Historically accurate artillery system
- Distance-based sound system dynamically creates the battle ambiance
- Advanced player movement system featuring diving over obstacles and leaning
- Custom 8 way animation system for highly realistic player animations
How to Download & Install Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Free Download
Click the download button below to start Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2 GHZ or Equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DX9 Compliant
- Hard Drive: 2 GB free hard drive space
- Sound:DX 8.1 Compatible Audio