Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol was released on Jun 29, 2021
About The Game
The cult classic Zombies Ate My Neighbors and its sequel make their long awaited return in Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol! Play these classics from the golden age of 16-bit gaming with new enhancements and never before seen museum features. Hey, where’s that scary music coming from? Yikes! It’s Zombies Ate My Neighbors, where you appear in every demented horror flick ever to make you hurl ju-jubes. What are Zeke and Julie, our two wholesome teenage stars doing in a 16-bit game like this?! Trying to save the nice neighbors, cheerleaders and babies from a fate worse than polyester! Who could put this SLICE of suburbia in such goose-pimply hysteria? Zombies, relentless Chainsaw Maniacs, Mummies, Evil Dolls that just won’t die, Lizard Men, Blobs, Vampires, Giant Ants, Martians and more. Will these crazy kids survive the night? Find your way through 55 horror-filled levels like a grocery store gone bad, a shopping mall awry, a mysterious island and your own back yard. Don’t miss “Weird Kids on the Block”, “Mars Needs Cheerleaders” and “Dances With Werewolves”. You can fend off the freaks with a virtual candy counter of weapons like uzi squirt guns, exploding soda pop, bazookas, weed wackers and ancient artifacts. Also grab power ups-o-rama like secret potions and bobo clown decoys. Does this game ever end?! Zeke and Julie, our intrepid teenagers, visit the Ghosts and Ghouls exhibit at the city library, where they find an old treasure chest containing an ancient spirit book. Naturally, they cannot resist reading it. Suddenly, a horrific snaggle-toothed spirit emerges. Now, this snarling phantom and his dastardly minions are infesting Metropolis and slithering their way into the history books, where they plan to rewrite history with their spooky ways. Only you have the power to go back in time to de-spook an encyclopedia of zombified historic dudes. Terminate, with prejudice, using crossbows, ping-pong ball machine guns, Martian “Heatseeker” guns, and more. Vaporize garbage can ghosts and ninja spirits, rescue bug-eyed librarians and wigged-out pirates, dodge flying books and adolescent-eating plants! Only our two heroes have the power to get the mighty beastly spirit back into his book and stop the madness. Ghoul Patrol to the rescue!
How to Download & Install Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol Free Download
Click the download button below to start Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 630 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 6570 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space