Timberborn Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Timberborn was released on Sep 15, 2021
About The Game
Mankind turned Earth into a dry wasteland and perished, but some species adapted and evolved. Pick one of the beaver factions and see how long your colony can last. Control one of two beaver factions: the nature-friendly Folktails or the industrious Iron Teeth. Each faction has a unique style, buildings, and gameplay traits. Choose what fits your playstyle! Prepare your settlement for recurring droughts. Stockpile on food and keep fields and forests alive even after rivers dry up. Rely on both natural water sources and artificial irrigation to keep the land arable. Beavers of the future have millennia of experience in water engineering. Put up dams and floodgates, dig canals with explosives, and redirect rivers to bring life back to the wasteland. Just be careful with that dynamite. Turn timber into sophisticated machinery – from water wheels and sawmills to engines and shredders. Wood is the core resource in Timberborn, but the most advanced structures require metal. To find it, send your scavengers to the ruins of the old world. Create a thriving beaver settlement using a vertical architecture system. Space is limited, so stack lodges and workshops on top of each other, construct platforms and bridges, and set up a power grid for your growing population. Build a multi-district city with efficient production chains and nighttime activities. Follow the lives of individually simulated inhabitants throughout their day and celebrate when the next generation is born! An evolved beaver’s lifestyle is not just “work, sleep and chomp on wood”. Satisfy the needs of your rodents with a balanced diet, decorations, monuments, and more – on top of keeping the colony alive. Play on one of the included maps or create your own and share it with the community! With hills of different heights, ruins scattered in the desert, and all life depending on access to water, each map poses a different challenge….and more!
How to Download & Install Timberborn
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Timberborn is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Timberborn” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Timberborn folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Timberborn Free Download
Click the download button below to start Timberborn Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
Size: 1.18 GB
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2-core 1.7 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660, Radeon RX 460 or similar
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space