Bunhouse Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Bunhouse was released on Oct 19, 2021
About The Game
Bunhouse is a cute couch co-hop game focused on growing plants and managing a greenhouse with fellow buns. Sometimes life is hectic. Sometimes we just need to take a breather and relax in a happy little world filled with bunnies. This is the core vision of Bunhouse – a game you can play solo or with your friends to relax and be happy. There is nothing to kill, no one to be better than, just some plants that need watering and a greenhouse full of possibility.
How to Download & Install Bunhouse
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Bunhouse is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Bunhouse” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bunhouse folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Bunhouse Free Download
Click the download button below to start Bunhouse Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (untested on Windows 7, 8, and 11 but ya know, it probably works)
- Processor: Intel i5 or Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050 (you probably can’t run this on your momma’s generic laptop)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yeah probably have one of these
- Additional Notes: Look, I’ll level with you, I’m a solo dev with limited experience in optimization using a resource-hungry engine so you’re going to need a mid-tier gaming computer if you want to keep up a good fps and visual fidelity.