3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. 3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey was released on Sep 13, 2017
About The Game
Rated 95% with over 30,000 copies sold. Awarded Space Game of the Decade by Space Game Junkie! Fusing space exploration, fast-paced combat, trading, and a healthy dose of point-and-click comedic adventuring, 3030 Deathwar Redux sets you free to roam an entire war-torn galaxy filled with devastated planets, uninhabitable zones, and space stations in quarantine lockdown. Help freewheeling space pilot John Falcon get back on his feet in a huge open world inspired by both the classic Elite and Lucasarts’ finest adventures, and plot your own course through the game’s dizzying array of missions, stories, and places. It’s not been a good day for you. Your crew has discovered a dead body, your brand new ship’s been impounded by the cops, and most people you run into seem very unhappy with you… probably something to do with that missing cargo of gold bars. So… will you take on a couple shady delivery jobs in order to afford a better ship, or will you downsize to a cheap jetsuit and go shooting space-junk for quick money? Will you perhaps decide to focus on finding that missing gold shipment before the local gangs and salvage teams get there first? Meanwhile, there’s that damn mechanic who sold you a stolen ship, and a mysterious ‘Taoist’ group everyone keeps talking about. Oh, yes, you have most definitely found yourself inextricably caught up in a plot of intergalactic intrigue…
- Open-world space adventuring with frantic combat and 30 star systems to explore.
- Stations to board, bars to visit, scores of space scum to talk to.
- Ghostly derelict ships to discover via your star-map, space-walk into, and salvage valuables from.
- Large variety of intriguing jobs and missions, with exciting, and occasionally silly side-quests.
- A diverse array of ships to buy and upgrade.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to refuel from the corona of a sun without burning up!
- Pirate Stations to discover, and the option of living a life of crime, piracy, cargo stealing, and nastiness.
- The chance to invest in a large cargo ship and go asteroid mining for metals, or just haul goods between systems.
- Hidden wormhole shortcuts, comets, unique stations, and a ton of secrets to uncover.
- An irreverent, thoroughly amusing, and enthralling main story.
- A whole load more!
How to Download & Install 3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once 3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to 3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the 3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey Free Download
Click the download button below to start 3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported Gamepad: XBox 360