Bloodrayne Free Download PC Game GOG in direct link. Bloodrayne was released on Sep 9, 2003
About The Game
How to Download & Install Bloodrayne
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Bloodrayne is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to BloodRayne.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bloodrayne folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Bloodrayne Free Download
Click the download button below to start Bloodrayne Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is NOT pre-installed for you. You must install the game yourself. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Windows 98/2000/XP, 733 MHz processor, 128MB RAM, 200MB virtual memory, 2 GB free hard disc space, DirectX 8.1 or higher (included with game), DirectX compatible sound card, 100% DirectX 8.1 compatible video card, ATI Radeon, GeForce 2 or higher, with Hardware T&L (Transform & Lighting). Excludes GeForce MX and Go series cards. See full list below.
- Excluded cards:
- – TnT/TnT 2
- – ATI Rage (any kind)
- – ATI Radeon VE and Radeon 7000
- – ATI Mobility Radeon (original, laptop)
- – Kyro 1 & 2 (example, Hercules 3D Prophet 4000/4500)
- – any Voodoo card
- – any Intel card
- – any Matrox card (except the Parhelia)
- – any kind of integrated graphics (except the nForce)
- Windows XP, Pentium 4 2.53 GHz or AMD equivalent, 512 MB RAM, 200MB virtual memory, 2 GB free hard disc space, 64MB nVidia GeForce 3, GeForce 4 Ti or ATI Radeon 8500 video card, DirectX 8.1 or higher (included with game), Sound Blaster Audigy sound card