Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 was released on Oct 28, 2008
About The Game
The desperate leadership of a doomed Soviet Union travels back in time to change history and restore the glory of Mother Russia. The time travel mission goes awry, creating an alternate timeline where technology has followed an entirely different evolution, a new superpower has been thrust on to the world stage, and World War III is raging. The Empire of the Rising Sun has risen in the East, making World War III a three-way struggle between the Soviets, the Allies, and the Empire with armies fielding wacky and wonderful weapons and technologies like Tesla coils, heavily armed War Blimps, teleportation, armored bears, intelligent dolphins, floating island fortresses, and transforming tanks.
- Star-Studded Storytelling Command & Conquer’s trademark live-action videos return in HD, with over 60 minutes of footage featuring the largest cast in the history of the Command & Conquer franchise.
- Command the Seas, Conquer the World Experience Gameplay as for the first time in the series, waging war on the water will be every bit as important as dominating by land and air. Gain strategic advantages by controlling resources in the seas and mounting three-pronged attacks from all directions.
- Ready your Man Cannons! Armored War Bears, and Anime-inspired psychic school girls join your favorite Red Alert units like Sonic Dolphins, Tesla Troopers, Attack Dogs, and the ever popular Tanya.
- A New Threat From the East The deadly Empire of the Rising Sun is a technological terror, with designs influenced by a mixture of anime, science-fiction, martial arts and robot culture. The Empire’s futuristic units can transform into alternate forms, and they specialize in naval warfare.
How to Download & Install Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Red.Alert.3.Incl.Uprising.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Note: To play Red Alert 3, launch the ‘runme.exe’ application.
To play Uprising, first launch the ‘uprising_registry.reg’ file, click OK to add the registry key, then launch Uprising with ‘RA3EP1.exe’
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Free Download
Click the download button below to start Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP SP2, Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Processor: Any Intel Core Duo machine; XP: Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2100+ or better; Vista: Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or better, AMD Athlon XP 2800+ or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9.0c compatible video card, NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better, ATI Radeon X800 or better
- Hard Drive: At least 10 GB of free space
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card (Yamaha Xwave-512 is not supported)