Dead Age 2 Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Dead Age 2 was released on Mar 12, 2021
About The Game
Dead Age 2 is a unique combination of survival, management, Rogue-Like events, turn-based combat, classic role-playing game with tons of quests and a story in which your decisions directly affect plot progression! 10 years after the initial outbreak of the zombie apocalypse, the members of Jack’s camp fled to Freedom City, where a cure for the zombie plague was developed. But the news brings more suffering than relief. New factions have sprung up in the region, in constant battle for dominance. The merciless Military, the shady Smugglers and the Independents made up primarily of civilians. When an Independents’ refugee camp was overrun by an undead horde, the few survivors struggle for food and valuable resources in an unforgiving world, always looking over their shoulder for gangs of looters and the flesh-eating dead. A character can now bring up to 24 skills to the battle. Change up your tactics mid-fight to instantly gain the advantage over zombies and hostile survivors. Place front-row combatants to protect ranged-combat allies from attackers, and deploy turrets, hunting dogs and tigers, as well as an array of new weapons.
- More complex story with no knowledge of the previous storyline necessary: If you haven’t played Dead Age you will still be able to follow the diverse story of Dead Age 2 without difficulty.
- Improved combat system (Final Fantasy X meets Darkest Dungeon): with fast-paced yet strategic battles and use of up to 24 skills
- Faction Reputation System: Increase your standing with the three major factions to reap rewards and improve trade
- 3D Base-Management: Assign tasks to survivors, craft items and expand you camp’s capabilities for improved crafting options
- Compact Open World: Free exploration of the world map with 80 detailed locations to search for valuable resources
- Decisions with Consequences: Your decisions directly affect the story in a much more drastic way. Dead Age 2 has six unique possible endings
- Rogue-Like Elements: random 3D events with permadeath! If you die, you may purchase upgrades unlocked in previous runs for your next playthrough. Choose from 3 difficulty levels
How to Download & Install Dead Age 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dead Age 2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dead Age 2” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Dead Age 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Dead Age 2 Free Download
Click the download button below to start Dead Age 2 Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 2 GB or Radeon 2 GB with Direct X 11 Support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For laptop users: Intel integrated graphic cards it is recommended to reduce the details in the options menu.