Government Simulator Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Government Simulator was released on Dec 4, 2017
About The Game
The game simulates a whole country: Population, debt, GDP, economic growth, unemployment, crime, life expectancy, birth rate, mortality rate, state of the infrastructure and so on. The player can adjust budgets, taxes, laws, and see what the outcome is. The game is running on real-world data. Meaning everything is based on real values: If you play as the USA, the debt, income, expenditures, crime rate, unemployment rate, etc. you start with is based on the actual, real values of the USA. For example if you lower a tax rate, you’ll see what the simulation calculates as new values afterwards, in dollars, people, crimes per 100.000, interest rate, life expectancy in years, and similar. There are goals to fulfill, like decreasing the crime rate or achieving a certain public health or education rating, but it is already interesting to try to fiddle with the various options alone: What happens if you lower the minimum wage? What if you change the length of maternity leave? Or the retirement age? You can also do more serious changes like introducing censorship laws, compulsory military service, cash bans, or universal basic income. There are military options, so you can start a war with any country in the world, and adjust its operation mode while the conflict is active. But be sure not to let it run out of control. Some countries for example also have a nuclear option, of course. The game also includes a media and public relations system, where you can read the most interesting headlines, and try to influence the media with PR stunts, interviews, and similar. You can play as the USA, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia, France, Switzerland, and Austria: These are the countries the simulation was implemented and tested to work nicely. But there are also additional countries and scenarios which can be downloaded. It is also possible to create new countries and scenarios on your own and share them with others.
How to Download & Install Government Simulator
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Government Simulator is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Government.Simulator.v1.3.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Government Simulator folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Government Simulator Free Download
Click the download button below to start Government Simulator Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware accelerated graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 120 MB available space
- Additional Notes: minimum resolution of 800×600