I Am Bread Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. I Am Bread was released on Apr 9, 2015
About The Game
Hey there people! Did you know that there’s more than one way to indulge your crumbly fantasies? Why not race a bagel around a living room as fast as you can. We promise you won’t be disappointed. From the creators of Surgeon Simulator comes its prequel – an adventure with a hero like no other! ‘I am Bread’ is the epic story of a slice of bread’s journey to become toast. Take the intrepid, crumby adventurer on a journey from his natural confines of the kitchen, through the home of an unsuspecting owner and into the outside world. This bread will be boldly going where no other bread has gone before. As you become attuned to bread’s uniquely challenging control system, you’ll progress from a fumbling slice of bread to a masterful bread ninja. Traversing your environment is intentionally demanding but reliable, making it possible to master even the most majestic and acrobatic of manoeuvres.
- GoatBread – Goat Simulator-inspired level called ‘RAMpage mode’. You won’t believe your eyes.
- Team Fortress 2 level…climb Heavy’s face, use tumour-inducing teleporters, fire the minigun and traverse a floor filled with sticky mines, all in the name of becoming “‘sandvich”’…
- Starch Wars – Attack of the Scones! Take out the Empire’s Rye Fighters in this level inspired by a certain beloved universe!
- Story Mode: Embark on an epic journey to become toast! Take on all hazards to deliciousness as you embark on your adventure throughout the home of an unsuspecting owner: from the kitchen, through the house, to the lounge, and then venture outside into the garden and beyond.
- Cheese Hunt: Realise the destiny of crisp-bread as you hunt down pieces of cheese to smother yourself in. Can you find all the pieces before you crack up?
- Bagel Race: Satisfy your taste for speed and bagels as you race across the checkpoints in each level and complete the tracks in the fastest possible time.
- Rampage: Cause as much destruction as possible throughout the house as you smash everything in sight as (possibly) angry baguette. Mon dieu!
- Zero-G: Literally bread in space! Make studious use of your bread boosters as you manoeuvre across environments with no gravity, avoiding all the floating hazards this entails in Zero-G mode.
- Free-play: Explore the world and play as any of the bread types you have unlocked, having crumby fun in your own sweet time.
How to Download & Install I Am Bread
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once I Am Bread is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to I.Am.Bread.Incl.GoatBread.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the I Am Bread folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
I Am Bread Free Download
Click the download button below to start I Am Bread Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX9.0 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: For best experience Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, OUYA, Logitech F310/F710, Speedlink Strike or NVIDIA Shield controller recommended