Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War was released on Jan 30, 2017
About The Game
Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War is an educational game that is the ideal introductory course to the Japanese language! It’s the sequel to the smash-hit Hiragana Battle – but you don’t need to have played that! This new game teaches you a separate part of Japanese: the Katakana writing system. Compatible with PC & Mac, Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War launches you into a journey full of learning, action, adventure and intrigue. All you need to start learning Japanese is contained within the game! Japanese is an exciting and interesting language. It looks a bit complicated to learn, right? After all, there’s all those weird and wonderful written characters to memorize. Where do you even start to learn them? How do you remember which is which? If you’re asking yourself those questions, don’t worry – that’s completely normal! The best way to learn a new language is with a learning tool that’s going to keep you interested, challenge you at the right pace, and most importantly, keep you coming back for more. Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War is your ticket to easy Japanese learning! The Japanese language combines 3 different sets of characters to form written works: Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. This game focuses solely on Katakana, which is frequently used to write words with a foreign origin, as well as names of people, places and things. That makes it incredibly useful! With this game, you’ll learn to read and write every single Katakana character! You’ll master pronunciation and be able to write words in no time at all. How does the game work?
An exciting story based around the concept of learning Japanese. Save Japan from an invasion of shape-shifting monsters!
- Learn every single Katakana character, with detailed instructions on how to read and write each character.
- Visual animations display how to write each character.
- Audio speech examples demonstrate how to pronounce each character.
- Exciting gameplay with familiar RPG elements – collect items, complete quests, engage in battles!
- Form new friendships and get to know each character with unlockable story sequences.
- Earn experience points and level up your characters.
- Review completed lessons to brush up on your knowledge.
- In-game quizzes to test what you’re learning.
How to Download & Install Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War Free Download
Click the download button below to start Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space