Little Inferno Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Little Inferno was released on Nov 19, 2012
About The Game
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It’s getting cold outside! Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace – about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
How to Download & Install Little Inferno
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Little Inferno is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Little.Inferno.rar” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Little Inferno folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Little Inferno Free Download
Click the download button below to start Little Inferno Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Win 7, Vista and XP
- Processor:1.5 Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB
- Video Card: You will need a graphics card that supports Shader Model 2.0 or greater and DirectX 9.0c.