MX Vs. ATV Unleashed Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. MX Vs. ATV Unleashed was released on Jan 16, 2006
About The Game
Rainbow Studios has mastered ATV’s, conquered motocross, and now redefines the genre they built on the PC. Rainbow Studios isn’t the only one building anymore, as the MX vs ATV Unleashed franchise introduces a track editor for the first time, allowing players to create the ultimate offroad environments. Race through miles of open terrain and vast environments in a multitude of vehicles vying to own the offroad. Immense freeworld areas boast a variety of specialized SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climb, and Waypoint races. Just when you think you’ve reached the pinnacle of racing, an assortment of freeworld challenges, freestyle competitions, and a variety of mini games await. Take on the racing world in an attempt to knock off motocross and ATV riders in over 50 technical supercross and rugged outdoor tracks. Throughout the season, motocross bikes and ATV’s collide on the same track to determine racing’s best machine. The most complete offroad experience unleashes the power into the players hands on the PC.
- Track editor: create the ultimate off-road environment, take it online and race all challengers
- New off-road vehicles: rip through the sand dunes in two new ATV models, launch off snow-capped mountains with a redesigned monster truck, or show off two new pimped out 4×4 golf karts to country-club friends
- New racing events, mini-games, and freestyle challenges: SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climbs, Way point races, Monster Mash, Gap Jumps, and more
- New outdoor freestyle: check your skills in pulling off over 40 rider stunts in this new game mode
- Open class competition: race numerous off-road vehicles in six-player multiplayer races
- Ultra-realistic physics: Rainbow’s “Rhythm Racing” physics engine perfectly re-creates each vehicle’s real-world handling to conquer all dangerous terrain
- Rainbow Studios: the creators of Motocross Madness return to their PC roots with the ultimate offroad racing game
How to Download & Install MX Vs. ATV Unleashed
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once MX Vs. ATV Unleashed is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to MX.vs.ATV.Unleashed.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the MX Vs. ATV Unleashed folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Note: Integrated graphics cards are NOT supported. You need an external GPU in order for the game to run otherwise it will force quit.
MX Vs. ATV Unleashed Free Download
Click the download button below to start MX Vs. ATV Unleashed Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 32 or 64 bit
- Processor: 1.2Ghz Pentium III or equivalent AMD Athlon XP processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 2 – ATI 7500 or better with at least 64 MB of Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible card
- Additional Notes: The game does not feature Internet Multiplayer any more!