Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty was released on Feb 25, 2015
About The Game
How to Download & Install Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to oddworld.new.n.tasty.complete.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Free Download
Click the download button below to start Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3-3220 (3.30GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Minimum Radeon HD 5770 / NVIDIA GTX 260
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported inputs: keyboard, Wired and wireless 360 controller, Xbox One controller, PS4 controller, Logitech F310, F510, F710, XInput. Other controllers may work via manual text file remapping.