Overlord II Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Overlord II was released on Jun 23, 2009
About The Game
Overlord II, sequel to the critically acclaimed cult hit, sees the return of the chaotic Minions and their new Dark Master. Bigger, badder and more beautifully destructive, Overlord 2 has a Glorious Empire to smash, a massive Netherworld to revive, Minion mounts to mobilize, a trio of mistresses to woo, War Machines to crush opposition and lots of cute creatures to, err… murder (and a mini-map)
- What sort of stuff will I get to kill? Your main source of victims will come from the brave and highly flammable ranks of the Glorious Empire, a sinister regime that gained power after the fall of the previous Overlord. You’ll be hacking your way through entire battalions at a time, but to keep the blood on your sword varied we’ve also thrown a few Yetis, Elves, villagers and annoyingly cute indigenous species into the mix, just to name but a few. Don’t say we never do anything for you.
- I’ve always wanted to enslave the human race, is this the game for me? You’ve come to the right place! With the Domination style Overlord humanity, can become your plaything. Village by village, you’ll reap the benefits of an unwilling workforce as you drive the Glorious Empire from your lands.
- I’m more of a “watch the world burn” kind of guy, can I still get my rocks off? We’ve got your pleasure, sir. With the Destruction style Overlord you can ravage the land like a moody Tsunami; razing cities, forests and Imperial camps to the ground just because they looked at you funny.
- What can my minions do? Minions are angry little Swiss army knives of pain: They can ride into battle on wolves and other magical creatures, loot the best weapons from stomped enemies, pillage houses for treasure, operate fearsome war machines, infiltrate enemy camps and polish your armour so thoroughly you’ll blind passing wildlife.
- What types of Minions can I rule? This new batch of minions is smarter, faster, deadlier and wittier than the sorry sacks of skin you used to rule. Minions now come in four fantastic flavours: Browns are brutal brawlers that solve their problems with teeth and fists. Reds are the surly artillery who love to play catch, as long as it’s with fireballs. Greens are the stealthy assassins. Silent and deadly, like a fart on legs. Blues are no use in a fight but can resurrect fellow Minions who’ve tried to stop a sword with their face.
How to Download & Install Overlord II
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Overlord II is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Overlord.II.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Overlord II folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Overlord II Free Download
Click the download button below to start Overlord II Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS:Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz/Athlon 64bit 3000+
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: GeForce 6800+/ATI X1600+ with 256MB
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card