Pariah Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Pariah was released on May 3, 2005
About The Game
Pariah is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Brainbox Games, HIP Games and Digital Extremes. It was released on May 3, 2005 for Microsoft Windows and Xbox. It uses a modified version of the Unreal engine and the Havok physics engine. Pariah received mixed reviews from critics.
How to Download & Install Pariah
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Pariah is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Pariah.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Pariah folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Pariah Free Download
Click the download button below to start Pariah Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: Intel Pentium III or an AMD Athlon equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX? 9.0 compatible 64MB hardware accelerated video card and the latest drivers
- DirectX: Version 9
- Storage: 2 GB available space