Skautfold: Into the Fray Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Skautfold: Into the Fray was released on Mar 11, 2019
About The Game
Into the Fray is an oblique top-down action shooter. The focus is on fast, bloody combat with satisfying feedback and environmental reactivity; all under the heavy presence of a dark Lovecraftian story of civil strife. The story is set in 1899, based on an alternate history of the island of Portland, off the south coast of England. You take control of Hito, one of the Knights of the Empire, and head to the Island to investigate reports of a missing royal, and the presence of a rebellious faction called the Sons of Washington. Soon, the Fog descends, leaving you and the islanders to fend off the would-be rebels who have made a pact with entities from the Cosmos. Into the Fray is framed around an overview map of the island; where you can pick from a range of missions to undertake as the story progresses. These missions will have you visit the streets of the island, dank cave systems, and even secret underground tunnel networks. But all is not as it might appear; the streets are filled with corpses and infested with eldritch entities, whilst the tunnel networks are home to a series of horrific rituals that are aimed at growing the Fogs’ influence… and as you search for a way to stop the ongoing destruction, you’re sure to stumble upon some of the deepest darkest secrets of the island. The tools of your trade will include an arsenal of devastating top-of-the-line firearms; from hand-cannons, to triple-barrel shotguns, as well as prototype weaponry from the great Nikola himself. These weapons will be your best friends and only hope of survival if you want to put an end to both the bloodthirsty rebels, and eldritch abominations alike. To aid your enjoyment of the carnage that will unfold, gore and environmental reactivity are top priority; break just about anything, kick around barrels of oil and then set them on fire as traps, or just straight up give the boot to your enemies and watch them trigger traps. Why open a door when you can break it down?! Persistent gore and debris will help immerse you in the world as you rip, tear and explode your way to victory.
How to Download & Install Skautfold: Into the Fray
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Skautfold: Into the Fray is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Skautfold: Into the Fray” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Skautfold: Into the Fray folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Skautfold: Into the Fray Free Download
Click the download button below to start Skautfold: Into the Fray Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows XP Service pack 3
- Processor: 1.2 ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB RAM on Desktop, 1GB on certain Laptops. Integrated videocards not fully supported.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game produces unreliable performance on Laptops due to integrated video chips, a home computer is recommended. Widescreen capable monitor (1080p) required.