Sonic & Knuckles Collection Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Sonic & Knuckles Collection was released on Feb 14, 1997
About The Game
The games in Sonic & Knuckles Collection themselves are virtually identical to those that were originally released. However, the game is given a selection menu for the different titles it contains. When booting up Sonic & Knuckles Collection, the game’s selection menu is displayed.
How to Download & Install Sonic & Knuckles Collection
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Sonic & Knuckles Collection is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Sonic_&_Knuckles_Collection.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sonic & Knuckles Collection folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Sonic & Knuckles Collection Free Download
Click the download button below to start Sonic & Knuckles Collection Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 95, 98
- Processor: Intel Pentium 75 MHz or Intel Pentium 133 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB RAM
- Graphics: SVGA Video Adapter, 2 MB or more of VRAM, DirectX 5 or later compatible
- Storage: 200 MB available space