The Solus Project Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. The Solus Project was released on Jun 7, 2016
About The Game
A single player exploration driven adventure with survival elements, set on a mysterious and seemingly uninhabited alien planet. Survive through exploration, and unlock the mysteries of Gliese-6143-C. From the creators of “Unmechanical” and successor to “The Ball”. Earth has been destroyed and mankind lingers on in a small fleet of ships near Pluto. As humanity’s last hope, you are sent to scout a distant planet as a potential location for a colony. After years of space travel disaster strikes however, and your ship is destroyed when approaching the planet. With your team members dead and your equipment gone you have no way of communicating or receiving help from anyone… you are completely and utterly alone…
- Explore – Unlock the depths of the uncharted planet, and discover the secrets buried deep below. Delve into huge cave systems and tombs and uncover over 200 secrets.
- Handcrafted – 10 large entirely handcrafted levels to explore. Explore and puzzle your way through 5 islands and 5 large tombs/caves.
- Atmosphere – Atmosphere rich environment that is fully dynamic. An alien day and night cycle and a dynamic weather system that calculates everything from temperature, wind, humidity, cloud coverage impact on the climate and so on. It handles ocean tides. Plants respond to the climate. Storms form. Earthquakes happen.
- Survive – Survive the extreme climate, tornadoes, storms, meteors, lightning, and not least the dark secrets buried beneath the surface.
- VR – Supports Vive and Oculus, including room space and motion controllers. Explore the huge world start to end in VR! (*Some VR features are still in development – see notes at the bottom for info)
How to Download & Install The Solus Project
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Solus Project is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The.Solus.Project.v1.13.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Solus Project folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
The Solus Project Free Download
Click the download button below to start The Solus Project Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit and newer
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHZ+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible 3D Card – Minimum GeForce 460 or equivalent – Integrated graphics (Intel) may not work well and have not been tested. For use with Intel integrated graphics please run the game in DirectX10 compatibility mode.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any Windows compatible card
- Additional Notes: Supports Tobii Eye Tracking. Vive and Oculus VR supported but still partially in development. Playing the game in VR requires a powerful computer.