The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut was released on Sep 16, 2008
About The Game
Become The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, a legendary monster slayer caught in a web of intrigue woven by forces vying for control of the world. Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in an game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other. Representing the pinnacle of storytelling in role-playing games, The Witcher shatters the line between good and evil in a world where moral ambiguity reigns. The Witcher emphasizes story and character development in a vibrant world while incorporating tactically-deep real-time combat like no game before it.
- Superior dialogue and cutscenes – The developers have re-recorded and rewritten more than 5000 lines of dialogue in English and redone the entire German edition to create more a more consistent experience, while adding more than 200 gesture animations to make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.
- Enhanced inventory – The new inventory system makes item use and organization less complicated by introducing a separate sack for any alchemical ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function.
- Technical improvements – The enhancements made to the technical side of the game are too numerous to list, but a few of the highlights include greatly reduced loading times, greater stability, improved combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, the option to turn autosave on or off, and more.
- Character differentiation system – To add more variety to NPC and monster appearances, we’ve added a new character differentiation system that randomizes the appearance and colors of dozens of in-game models.
- In your download you’ll also get: Interactive Comic Book, D’jinni Adventure Editor, Two new adventures offering 5+ hours of gameplay, Official Soundtrack, Music Inspired by The Witcher album, Making-of videos, Official Game Guide, Two Maps of The Witcher’s world
How to Download & Install The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The Witcher Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut Free Download
Click the download button below to start The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 650m (1440×900), AMD Radeon HD 6750M (1440×900) or Intel HD 5000 (1366×768)
- Hard Drive: 14.25 GB free spaceDisplay compatibility notice: 1440×900 resolution is the recommended resolution for best performance. It is not recommended to use native Retina resolutions.