Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Free Download PC Game GOG in direct link. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon was released on Nov 13, 2001
About The Game
Eastern Europe, 2008. War has broken out on the borders of Russia and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That’s when the call goes out for the Ghostsan elite handful of specially trained Green Berets, armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms… literally.
- All the realism, sweat, and fear from the Game of The Year: Award-winning tension and deadly realism on tomorrow’s battlefields.
- Multiplayer: Online or LAN multiplayer with up to 36 players.
- Weapons: Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine, and the fearsome and deadly OICW.
- Gameplay: The total combat experience that teaches a deadly, realistic lesson in how to fight on tomorrow’s battlefields.
- Includes: 23 single-player missions, 11 multiplayer maps, and six multiplayer modes.
How to Download & Install Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tom.Clancys.Ghost.Recon.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Free Download
Click the download button below to start Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is NOT pre-installed for you. You must install the game yourself. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 450 MHz Pentium® 2 or equivalent
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: 16 MB DirectX®-compliant 3D card (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.0 or higher (included)
- Sound: DirectX 8-compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 1 GB
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI® Rage 128 and RADEON® chips, Intel® 82810 or higher, Matrox Parhelia™, NVIDIA® TNT2 and GeForce™ chips, S3 Pro Savage and UniChrome
- Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. These chipsets are currently the only ones that will run this game.