VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out! Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out! was released on Jul 28, 2023
About The Game
Experience nostalgic game play and visuals as you battle over 30 parody opponents in your quest to become the champ. Retro Knock-Out! is a “pick up and play” arcade boxing game with beautiful pixel art, incredible arenas, mature story, and fast-paced arcade style gameplay.
Not only will you experience awesome retro gameplay, but you’ll come along for a titillating story told through the awesome visuals of Oleg Okunev (Perky Little Things, Metropolis: Lux Obscura, Pestilence, etc.). Trust us when we say we’re not pulling any punches when it comes to introducing you to Vanilla’s hometown, Venereousville USA. From Strips Ahoy! Gentlemen’s Club to Glod’s Gym to the sacred boxing ring, you’re in for a wild ride.
Head back to the late 80s / early 90s with tons of nostalgic pop culture easter eggs and references. Retro Knock-Out! is a project of passion created by children of the 90s who want to bring that special time in history back to you. 8-bit chiptunes, hilarious parody songs, familiar old school gameplay and comedy that hits like Caddyshack (back when comedy was actually good) did. Remember, Retro Knock-Out! is just like Jack Burton always said.. it’s all in the reflexes.
- Over 30 parody boxers with hilarious intros, dialog, and animations. Face off against Fake Jaul, Mason Gorehees, Cocky, Iron Druggo, Macho Boxer Dandy Ravage, Smasher Wang, and of course the reigning champ.. Tike Myson.
- Gorgeous character and level design paying homage to the OG Punch-Out!
- Awesome indoor and outdoor parody venues such as “Madison’s Bare Garden” and “Big Bounce Beach” offer fun and unique boxing locations.
- Beautiful story illustrated by Oleg Okunev (Perky Little Things, Pestilence, Metropolis: Lux Obscura, etc.).
- 10-point must scoring system, just like the pros use.
- Classic soundtrack featuring original 8-Bit chiptunes as well as modern parody tracks.
- Full boxer entrances complete with ring walks, dialog, and intro music.
- Retro-style gameplay brought together with modern animation and game design. We have something for retro gamers as well as true boxing fans.
How to Download & Install VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out!
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out! is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out!” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out! folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out! Free Download
Click the download button below to start VanillaBeast: Retro Knock-Out! Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 or Higher
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4500 (2 * 2200) or equivalent/AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ (2 * 2200) or equivalent.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8500 GT (512 MB)/Radeon HD 4350 (512 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Designed for 16:9 HD video resolution. You may experience screen clipping on displays using a resolution other than 16:9